Monday, September 29, 2014

I'm back!! ...finally (Lol)

Yes, I'm back!!
It's been more than 1 year since I "abandon" this blog. I still come here once in a while though, and .....surprise! You guys still come here during those inactive days!

I'm really really GRATEFUL and THANKFUL to you guys!! :)

though I won't be as active as before, since there aren't many good anime songs lately *sigh*
not enough to burn my love towards it (Lol)

Well, about the hiatus..
let me rambling for a moment..

This is the second semester I do my final project.
(In my country, final project can be finished in 6 months or 1 semester only)
Yup, I didn't finish it in time due some circumstances...... Ok. That's just an excuse.
Actually it's more of because I don't have enough commitment to finish it in just one semester. Several things were DID happen back then, and affected me emotionally. I was really down at that time. Still, it's not an excuse to not graduate on time. Oh well, everything has happened, so no can do. What I can do now is to make sure I finish the project by the end of this year and then graduate (no more delayed graduation!)

End of rambling.

Sooo... in the middle of doing my final project, I got distracted by DMmd anime ending songs! and suddenly I got this urge to blogging again! lmao XD

So yeah, another post for my beloved DMmd songs! Check it on my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment