Friday, September 3, 2010

omg....

Just watched Kuroshitsuji II epi 10 raw, and................ I laughed a lot even though I can only understand some part.
I've known already that Claude is somewhat pervert weird in lot of ways. Guess what? He kiss Ciel's foot, he blushed when seeing Ciel's mouth, his eyeglasses glossed for more than 3 times when he did something Ciel-related.. Is he some kind of hentai shota-con oyaji??? o.O
On Sebastian's side, we'll see he was flirting with Grell (well, he actually did it on purpose, as usual). Grell was seen happily taking pictures of Sebastian with "sparkling" effect... Wait, he's just one hell of a butler, and now he change his job into a look-cool-photo-model, and the "best" part is he seemed to enjoy it very much.. = ="
Oh my, this episode really success to ruin the cool image of Kuroshitsuji. Still, I enjoy this cause it made me laugh to tears seeing these 2 weird akuma butlers fight over Ciel's soul.
(Everyone, especially the akuma, is going crazy~)
Not only them, Ciel also started acting weird, he become like Aloys: his way of smiling, his way of acting, and his way of laughing... Well, this one is part of the story so it's still tolerable. Besides, I also wonder about Ciel's weird behavior at the end of the episode.
Right now is waiting for the english sub of epi 10 and the 11th epi.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment