Sunday, October 10, 2010

トシマ に ようこそ。。。




咎狗の血
Togainu no Chi

Original creator :  Nitro+CHiRAL
Genre : shoujo, action, shonen-ai, psychological
Status : Ongoing (premiere 7 Oct on MBS, 8 Oct on TBS, predicted to be 13 episodes)
Theme Songs :
[OP] GRANDRODEO - Rose-Hip Bullet
[ED] Itou Kanako - No Moral
Rating : 8/10 (may change depending on the next episodes)



Summary :
This anime is taken from popular BL visual novel made by Nitro+CHiRAL. The story set after the third world war. Japan is divided in two. Several years later, a crime organization called Vischio took control over Toshima (formerly Tokyo). Akira, a champion of Bl@ster street fighting, was accused of false crime. Ema, a mysterious woman who lost her left hand, appeared and offered him freedom if he participated in Igura and defeated the king or "Il-re". She gave him some tags required for participating in the "game". Blood, Vischio, Igura, Line, Il-re... Everything awaits him in Toshima....


why moon????? @_@
 
So, finally the eng sub of Togainu no Chi 1st episode has come out!!! XDXDXD
やった~~!! (or so I want to say...)
After watched it, I got depressed in an instant for some reasons....


First, the OP. Well, I won't complain about the song as it suits the story well. The most disastrous is the video itself!!! The picture... ummm.. no comment, and the design... as a fans, I would say "The anime OP deserves more than that!!!" I say that because I've watched the game OP and it is done amazingly. I won't compare them since they are made by different person. I just want to say that the OP can be made better than it is now...

"the best" pic of the op Lol~
The only pic of the OP that managed to impress me is the last picture: Shiki's katana with Akira's tag (haha..... -_-" but it's really drawn well~)

Second, I don't get it at all... Why the anime title has a moon as the background??? I don't remember ever seeing the game CG with something related to moon, or even the story. So, why is it moon? Even if you say that hound has something to do with the moon, I don't think that moon represented Togainu no Chi's story at all... Oh, yes, and the first seconds of the OP kind of remind me of Rurouni Kenshin ED... =_="
Third, the picture... After I watched it, I only could say "OMG........"
It's like a thunderbolt in the day bright.. feel like being deceived by the trailer since it's very cool.. 
Fortunately, the blood rain in the first minutes and the action really caught my attention, since it's drawn well~ The last minutes of Shiki's action also "wow!!!". Love his cool and menacing expression when slashing those punks~!!! XD i think i'm a sadist now..

The seiyuus are all amazing!! Love their voices!! (esp Shiki and Akira voices~ XD) And the ED is great, I love the song "No Moral"~~ Itou Kanako has done a good job again~!! XD

Despite all of that, I'm still waiting for 2nd episode since I love the story~ (I've been waiting for this anime for months!!!) Can't wait for the next episode~!!! >_<

Akira after get captured~ poor him~ >.<

Don't understand Nano.. why would he jump down??? it's like suicide.. o.O

one of my fav screenshot~ Shiki looks so damn cool here~ XD maybe i'm a sadist for liking this bloody pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment